Invitation Letter for Committee Member of Engineering Management & Education Society
The Engineering Management & Education Society (EMES), one of the ACEE Societies, is an outstanding professional association that bridges the gap between engineering management & education practice and research. EMES members represent the fields of innovation management, legal factors, market research, planning, business, commercialization, consortia, economics, product development, project engineering, research and development management, research initiatives, software development management, engineering education, training, educational technology, educational programs, educational institutions, education courses, career development, adaptive learning and related area. EMES advances similar applications of engineering management & education by providing focus, opportunities and support in training, research, publishing and continuing education to help its members build skills and develop careers.
Benefits of Committee Member:
1. Be invited to be keynote speaker at the ACEE supportted conferences and receive an outstanding keynote speaker award, including USD500 cash prize and an electronic certificate. Keynote speaker can attend conference either in person or remote video speech.
2. Be invited to be one of chairs at the ACEE supportted conferences and receive a distinguished chair award, including USD300 cash prize and an electronic certificate. Chair can attend conference either in person or remotely.
3. Be the keynote speaker or conference chair, you have right to get free conference registration, paper publication, catering and accommodation, excluding transportation.
4. Stay up to date with the latest developments in your field.
5. Become part of ACEE community.
Requirements of Committee Member:
1. Keynote speakers requirements:
Keynote speakers are usually given 30-40 minutes to speech. The speech topics need to be relevant to ACEE conferences’ topics. The preferable qualities of well-versed keynote speakers include: fluent English language, highly regarded oratory skills, intelligence and background on the topic, ability to engage an audience, creativity, a good sense of humor, strong use of visuals or audio, and openness for sharing personal experiences. Keynote speakers can attend conference either in person or remote video speech.
2. Chairs requirements:
(1) To browse the conference website and provide suggestions on the topics and peer review process.
(2) To review conference tentative schedule and make recommendations.
If you would like to be one of the EMES members, please send your Curriculum Vitae or Website Link with your colorful photo to us by email email@example.com.